Sunday 3 July 2016

Being an Ideal for Society - "Pujit Rupani Trust"

There are 2 kinds of people in this world
- one who shares humanity video, pics, sayings (we consider them active members of whatsApp and   other Social Media!!)
- one who actually cares and takes actions to help...(They don't ask for publicity but they deserve it...)

Self Appraisal:

This is the right time for self appreciation.
Today,
I am a "Technology Analyst" at "Infosys Limited - Jaipur", where i am kind of working with the awesome team.
I am working with my wife  for her content writing business and online tutoring work.
Now, I am writing my own blogs.
Sometimes, i also involve myself in some freelancing stuff... (More About Me & FB)

Yup!!!! That's me... :D
When i used to be a stray cattle, I wasn't aware that i can also be such useful idiot. In crucial times of study life, i could have given up on my learning task because of the economic situations of my dear family.

My dear friends Group of Trust
with Anjali Ma'am

In this situation, I got a name "Pujit Rupani Trust". My paa heard that this is the place which he should visit and explain them the situation. I don't know what all processes my father followed or whom he contacted. But "Pujit Rupani Trust" took my responsibility for the expense of study.

On the first day, when i entered the ambiance, it was a very  peaceful, clean, yet full of people, atmosphere. I met the other students. I came to know about them and then i got the information about trust and its activities. Let me take a moment and describe what are my thoughts of their work.

Believe me,
They are much more expressive!! :)
Anjali Ma'am and Vijay Sir
Main name behind the trust is Mr Vijay Rupani. A big name in today's politics :). He might have other side as a political professional but we, as students, never felt so. When i stand in front of him, i always felt safe. He got his fame because of his kind nature, not because of any political movement... Along with the career, he is also leading this trust and helping people.

On one hand, he is working for society and spreading his love to all of them who are in need. On the other hand, Mrs Anjali Rupani is an ideal to follow. She is making an equal efforts for the success of this noble cause. with her impressive personality, she is able to convince and guide us very effectively. She has always provided her warm support,

On these two pillars, the flag of Pujit Rupani Trust is making awesome movements for the improvement of society. Along with them, There is a tremendous team working with them. They provide help to students in need. They help the poor to get earning so that they don't have to fight for bread and butter. They help sick people in getting medical help (Otherwise, the situation would be like i would prefer to be sick, instead of handling medical expense... :( ). I don't even know, how many more ways they are working for society. (However, you can always visit "Pujit Rupani Trust Official Website" for more information about them...)

Even if i keep on writing about them, i don't think i can repay their debt of love. I will be thank full to them, to the trust and to all the persons of the trust, who contributed in giving my life a direction. Will not bore you with my emotional talks (I guess i already did!!!). Only last thing to say-


I am just a little confused about their existence.
I don't know whether they are GOD or the entities representing GOD.

4 comments:

  1. Very good viju u wrote not only ur thought but at that momnent all students of pujit trust are feeling same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dost for being the part of my feelings... :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Vijay, Its nice to read that some people in socity always ready to help others for sake of humanity.Can you please elaborate little more that how can this trust help you, in which stage of life etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! This is the time when i cleared exam of 10th standard. My school was not providing further studies in science stream.
      Now, 11-12 std. are very crucial stages of whole life span and it is necessary to have a good school... Which was never affordable for my family!!!
      For once, they could have agreed to fight the amount war but i was not ready to put them in such dying situation.

      That's when i can say,
      Pujit Rupani Trust came into picture. It was like they truly believed

      “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ― John Holmes

      They have taken full responsibility for my education expense. Even school uniform, cycle and rough papers were also provided to me. They took care of every possible angle, which could have hurt me.

      Apart from the financial help, they also provided moral support and proper mental support. They also provided guidance in learning, living, liking and enjoying along with helping...

      They taught the principles which i could have lost or ignored because of my past situations... :)

      Delete